Dies ist 1 Schiene mit dem Radius (R56) und ist 56 Noppen gross. Die normalen LEGO® Schienen sind R40. Aus Spritzguss.
Englische Beschreibung vom Hersteller:
- injection molded part - glossy finish, super high quality and durability
- 8 sections, half circle
- much better price than when buying separately
- 100% compatible with original tracks, matching color, quality and surface finish
- custom designed curved track with a radius of R56 (56 Lego dots)
- parallel to the original R40 Lego curved track
- enables creating even more interesting layouts with parallel curved tracks running at a distance of 8 Lego dots
- distance of 8 Lego dots guarantees that trains pass each other safely without a collision
- designed taking into account all the Lego parametric requirements which makes the part fully compatible with original Lego
- enlarged radius of the track enables much higher speeds without derailing the train
- check out our other cruved tracks with various radii to combine them and make your layouts even more interesting
The R56 is the radius measured from the center of the circle to the centerline between the rails using the Lego stud as the unit. Lego stud is 8mm. The space needed to have the full R56 circle can be calculated as follows: (56 + 4) * 2 * 8mm = 960mm = 0.96m. This measures the diameter (2 * radius) of the outer shape of the track - that's why we added 4 studs in the formula.
In general, the formula for calculating the outer diameter of the track circle is:
(R + 4) * 2 * 8mm